Fire Fighting Boots SR-F1021
EN ISO 20345:2004
1. Upper: Polythene Rubber
2. Inner canvas lining fabric
3. Midsole: steel:
4. Toecap: steel.
5. In the front of the barrel, it has a tibia protection in yellow, made of rubber,
6. The upper edge of the barrel have provided with two handles for easier wearing of the boots. The handles placed one on each side of the barrel.
7. The internal insole should be puncture resistant and be constructed of fire resistant.
8. Outer sole is made in one-piece slip-resistant rubber, and have resistance to: abrasion, perforation, heat penetration and oil resistant.
9. The height of the fire boots is 330mm.
10. Size: 39-47
Comfortable, anti abrasion, cut proof and anti-pierce, flame retardant, heat insulation, hig h voltage resistant, oil resistant, anti slip, anti acid and alkali etc.
1. Oil-resistant Property: 10%
2. Bottom of steel plate pierce resistance≥1000N
3. Anti-smashing properties: static pressure≥15mm, impact ≥15mm
4. Withstand voltage≥5000V
5. Leakage current <3Ma
6. Slip resistance≥15º